Inside MobiHealth 2022, the Poster papers and PhD Track provides an opportunity to showcase interesting new work that is still at an early stage.
We encourage practitioners and researchers to submit to the posters and PhD tracks venue as it provides a unique opportunity for sharing valuable ideas, eliciting feedback on early-stage work, and fostering discussions and collaborations among colleagues. Moreover, this track provides a platform for PhD students to present and receive feedback on their ongoing research. Students at different stages of their research will have the opportunity to present and discuss their research questions, goals, methods and results. This is an opportunity to obtain guidance on various aspects of their research from established researchers and other PhD students working in research areas related to wireless communications, mobile computing and healthcare application.
Authors are solicited to submit original, previously unpublished papers in the following, but not limited to topic areas:
- Medical, Communications and Networking: Medical edge computing
- Medical internet of things
- Health IT Infrastructure
- QICS-Qualitative Intelligence and Communication Systems
- RTLS – Real Time Location Systems
- Converged networks and applications
- Network and services virtualization
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network management
- Delay-tolerant, fault-tolerant and reliable communication
- In-hospital networking, body area networking and cloud-integrated networking
- Nanoscale/molecular communications
- Network coding and error detection/correction
- Resilience and robustness communications
- Data Security and Protection
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM).Biomedical, and Health Informatics:
- HCI – Human Computing Interaction
- CDSS- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Medical Dictation
- Interoperability for personal Health systems
- Data preprocessing, cleansing, management and mining
- Data quality assessment and improvement
- Medical imaging
- Computer-aided detection, hypothesis generation and diagnosis
- Evidence-based medicine
- Evolutionary and longitudinal patient and disease models
- Clinical workflow
- Medication adherence and health monitoring
- Smart health and big data
- Methods for inputting, transmitting and processing data for e-health
- Multimedia e-health data exchange services. Signal/Data Processing and Computing For Health Systems:
- Big data models, theories, algorithms, approaches, solutions
- Machine learning, data mining, web mining, and graph mining
- Deep Learning for Health
- Wearable sensors for patients monitoring
- Virtual rehabilitation (stroke, Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, multiple sclerosis)
- Telemedicine for aging
- Gait analysis (arm swing, balance, posture control)
- Falls (detection, tracking)
- Smart building for future of health and the wellbeing
- Medical Speech/Voice Recognition Systems
- mHealth and Mobile Device Software for Healthcare
- Cancer (screening and diagnosis)
- Assistive Technology and Enhanced Living Environment (ELE)
- Complex systems and optimal pandemic control. Health Information Systems: Patient Relationship Management
- Health Information Exchange Solutions
- Medical Semantic Web
- Medical & Patient Scheduling Software
- Medication Administration Systems
- Healthcare Information Systems Integration, Interoperability & Connectivity solutions
- Medical Records & Document Scanning
- Ethics and Social Impact of Information Systems and New Challenges
- Clinical Reporting Systems
- Nursing Informatics
- Personal Health Records
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) for healthy buildings
Accepted and presented posters will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library. Posters will be published as a part of the (EAI CONFERENCE+YEAR) Conference Proceedings. Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiHealth Conference Proceedings.
The registered papers must follow the guidelines below:
- Papers should be in English.
- Poster and PhD papers should be from 6 to 8 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
MobiHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
The authors of accepted poster papers must also prepare and print a poster to be exhibited during the conference. Poster sizes can vary between A2 and A0.
Posters are presented and orally discussed during a poster session..
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt-in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
July 31, 2022 September 5, 2022
September 18, 2022 September 26, 2022
Camera Ready deadline:
October 23, 2022 October 30, 2022
Start of Conference: November 30, 2022
End of Conference: December 2, 2022
Posters and PhD Track Chair
Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal