EAI MobiHealth 2021 plans to hold multiple one-day online workshops in conjunction with the conference, to be held on November 13-14, 2021. Workshops will take place on Saturday, November 13 and Sunday, November 14.
We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research and application areas covered by the EAI MobiHealth conference, including topics in medical/communications network research, health informatics, and etc. Topics that represent new research areas and directions are particularly welcome.
Workshop Proposal Submission Guidelines
Proposal submissions in PDF should be sent to the Workshops Chair via email with subject “Workshop Proposal for MobiHealth 2021”.
A workshop proposal should contain the following information:
- Motivation and rationale for the workshop.
- A Call for Papers (CFP) draft, as complete as possible.
- The workshop schedule on submission deadline, acceptance notification, and camera ready date. The workshop schedule must permit the camera-ready paper to be prepared in advance of the camera-ready date.
- Names and affiliations of the organizers, a tentative composition of the committees. Please indicate whether prospective TPC members have been contacted, and whether they have accepted the invitation.
- Workshop format, including expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
- Expected number of participants and the expected number of submissions (if appropriate).
- Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and attendee count. If the workshop was co-located with another conference please include details and a brief description why EAI MobiHealth is a more appropriate venue.
- If the workshop is interdisciplinary, please provide details about your plans to advertise to other communities and how you intend to encourage participation at the workshop.
- If appropriate, a brief explanation of how the workshop relates to other workshops and conferences on similar topics.
- If appropriate, the financial support the workshop intends to receive from a third-party.
The workshop organizers should also take into account the following practical consideration:
- Individual Workshop organizers will be responsible for setting up the paper submission site and review process for the selected workshops and their individual web page design in coordination with the EAI MobiHealth 2021 web chair (hosted on the common conference web site).
If you have any further questions about your workshop proposal, do not hesitate to contact the Workshop Chair.
Workshop Preparation and Organization Timeline
Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 July 2021
Notification of Selection: 1 August 2021
Deadline for Workshop Paper Submission: 1 September 2021
Acceptance/Rejection Announcement: 1 October 2021
Final Workshop Papers Due: 25 October 2021