EAI MobiHealth 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Healthcare is one of the largest industries with 5-18% of globally GDPs spent on, and the healthcare budgets of the vast majority of nations continue to outgrow their GDPs. With the significant development of wireless communication, sensing and computing technologies, the Internet of things, robotics, e-health, m-Health, edge computing and emerging technologies such as 5G, SDNs, NFV, precision and personalized medicine are promising to facilitate the future healthcare. However, the integration of innovative technology is associated with a lot of complexities, and social technological alignment and societal acceptance of technology requires sound solutions with regards to ethical, legal, social and security challenges.
MobiHealth 2021 aims at bringing together interested parties from around the world working in the wireless communications, mobile computing and healthcare application field to exchange ideas, discuss innovative and emerging solutions, and develop collaborations.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
Medical, Communications and Networking
- Converged networks and applications
- Network and services virtualization
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network management
- Delay-tolerant, fault-tolerant and reliable communication
- Cognitive communication for medical bands
- In-hospital networking, body area networking and cloud-integrated networking
- Network Function Virtualization
- Nanoscale/molecular communications
- Network coding and error detection/correction
- Resilience and robustness communications
Biomedical, and Health Informatics
- Electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic prescription
- Interoperability for personal Health systems
- Data preprocessing, cleansing, management and mining
- Data quality assessment and improvement
- Medical imaging
- Computer-aided detection, hypothesis generation and diagnosis
- Evidence-based medicine
- Evolutionary and longitudinal patient and disease models
- Clinical workflow
- Medication adherence and health monitoring
- Smart health and big data
- Methods for inputting, transmitting and processing data for e-health
- Multimedia e-health data exchange services
Signal/Data Processing and Computing For Health Systems
- Big data models, theories, algorithms, approaches, solutions
- Machine learning, data mining, web mining, and graph mining
- Deep Learning for Health
- Wearable sensors for patients monitoring
- Virtual rehabilitation (stroke, Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, multiple sclerosis)
- Telemedicine for aging
- Gait analysis (arm swing, balance, posture control)
- Falls (detection, tracking)
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiHealth Conference Proceedings.
MobiHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
– indexed in Ei Compendex & Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.